The LaserWarriors Blaster - its lightweight (450g), easy to use and anyone can operate it single handedly. It carries spare ammo clips, tracks your health and even has a built-in speaker to communicate with you! And its deadly accurate, with a range of up to 100 metres.
The Blaster has a single shot, featherweight trigger. Aim carefully and squeeze like a sniper, or just fire at will to frag as many opponents as you can!
Your LaserWarriors Blaster is equipped with a Head Up Display, or HUD. The HUD gives you instant feedback about your ammo, health and any objectives you need to scan.
The Mode Button switches the HUD Display from Ammo to Health, giving you live status updates during the Game!
Ammo mode displays a green bullet. This Blaster has 9 shots left in the current clip, with no spare clips. The player will need to reload by finding and scanning an Ammo Pack soon!
This Blaster has 3 spare clips, with 9 shots left in the current clip. If each magazine clip has 10 shots, then this Blaster still has 39 shots available! When a clip is finished, the Blaster will pause for a second as the old clip is ejected and a fresh one loaded.
Health mode displays a green cross. This player still has 5 health points. If the Game uses the Med-kits, the Blaster will warn you to scan a Med-kit when you have one remaining Health Point. Hurry and scan, or you may need to be respawn or be eliminated altogether!
The Objectives mode is a green double arrow. This tells you which Team Base you need to scan (in this case Team Base 3, or the Yellow Team Base) - this might be for respawning, for Capture the Flag or to bank points in a Zombie or Lasertip Game.
The built-in Scanner is used to load up new Ammo, boost your health or trigger a respawn.
Scanning is easy - just line the logo on the Base with the Scanner and press together gently - the Blaster Light will flash Green, the speaker will go 'BOING!' and your new Ammo should be shown on your HUD - now you are ready for more blasting!
This light flashes GREEN when you fire and RED when you have been hit. At the end of the Game, the winners light flashes GREEN, the losers flash RED.
Laserwarriors uses the best commercial laser tag equipment available
- Lightweight ABS shell weighing just 450grammes (vs 2-4 kg for metal shells, often with hard sharp edges)
- Safe and Easy to Use, with vibration feedback, rear display for ammo and health and built in-speaker
- Each player gets a full sensor vest with front, rear and side sensors (not sweaty headbands) – players aim for the body and not the head.
- Cool Killstreak Rewards such as Rapid Fire, Airstrikes and Nukes!
- Ammo, Health and Respawn Bases – skill and dexterity are developed as you play!
- Electronic Capture the Flag and Multiple Domination Bases are standard equipment for all our sessions.
- Computerised scoring for EVERYTHING ensures clean games and no arguing or cheating.
- Our computer tracks the Flag Holder, Hill Dominator and keeps score all in real time!
Mobile Laser Tag Blaster Fact Sheet
- Description: Awesome lightweight combat pistol
- Operation: Single handed or double grip operation
- Weight: 450 grams
- Blasting Range: 50-120m depending on ambient light
- Accuracy: 100 meters
- Radio Contact Range: Up to 300m from the Central Command Computer (the CCC)
- Typical Munition Loading: 3 clips of 9 bullets each giving a total of 27 Ammo (setting variable by Crew)
- Extra Features:
- Display HUD at rear, switchable for Ammo, Health and Objectives
- RFID Pack and Base Scanner
- Built in speaker for with Player Feedback
- Green / red / orange LED signals for hits, pack scanning, winners etc
- Safety lanyard, attachable to sensor vest
- Power Source: 4 AA batteries in the handle
Our mobile laser tag system has an Advanced Player Feedback System, which uses a wide variety of intuitive auditory, visual and tactile feedback mechanisms to give players critical game information about their status.
Laser Tag Sensor Vest Factsheet
- Description: Lightweight, water resistant outdoor laser tag sensor vest, ideal for outdoor parties
- Sensors: 4 infra red sensors ( front, back, left shoulder, right shoulder) for 360 degree coverage
- Lights: 4 red light emitting diodes to signal hits and eliminations
- Colour: Battle grey with cool orange piping
- Team ID: 3 Team Identification Strips in team colours (red or blue)
- Attachments: LaserBlaster safety lanyard
- Size: Fully adjustable for boys and girls as young as age 6 – thru to teens and most adults.
- Harness: Arm loops with single point chest harness.
Bases – Ammo, Medikits and Flags
Ammo Pack Factsheet
- Description: Grey with 2 or 4 moulded bullets, with orange scanning surface.
- Uses: Reloading for extra clips of ammunition.
- Advanced Modes: Ammo Swap forces players to switch between ammo packs each time, preventing camping.
- Limits: Cannot be scanned if you have been eliminated – the Blaster will simply “BERP” at you.
- In-Game instruction:
- Blaster will instruct “SCAN AMMO PACK” when your are low on ammo.
- Correct scans will elicit a “BOING” and an “OK” with a green flashing signal LED on the blaster.
- Unsuccessful scans will elicit a “BERP” noise.
- Description: Red with white cross, round or square moulded, with white scanning surface.
- Uses: Boosting player to full health, but only BEFORE elimination.
- Advanced Modes: Medipack Swap forces players to switch between medipacks each to prevent camping.
- Limits: Cannot be used by players to respawn – otherwise the Blaster will simply “BERP” at you. In Zombies, survivors must scan a medipack within 20s of being shot by a zombie, or zombify!
- In-Game instruction:
- Blaster will instruct “SCAN MEDIKIT” when the player is down to the last health point.
Team Base Factsheet
- Description: Red (Team 1) or Blue (Team 2) square moulded, with grey scanning surface.
- Uses: Used for respawning after an elimination.
- In Martian Wolf and Zombie games – used to “Bank” points but can’t be used twice in a row.
- In Capture the Flag : Home base where the enemies “captured” flag is scanned for final capture.
- In Disarm the Bomb : Red is digit 1, Blue is digit 2
- Limits: Cannot be used to boost health or to reload ammo
- In-Game instruction:
- Blaster will instruct “SCAN TEAM BASE ONE” or “SCAN TEAM BASE TWO” for eliminated players.
- Correct scans will elicit a “BOING” & the respawn countdown on the HUD, followed “BACK IN GAME”.
- The respawned player will have full health and ammo.